What’s a Digital Art is?
The Digital Art is an art that is done with the help of the computer. It is a variety of the artistic work and the practices with the help of Digital Technology. The digital technology is the fundamental part of the creative process.
There are so many types of the digital art. Such as,
The Drawings that are made in the paper that can be scanned in different style in the computer, the photographs can be modified. The 3D characters are made with the help of the computer.
Various kinds of Digital Art
• The Graphic illustration –used in advertising, brochures, logos and posters
1. • The Illustrations – used in Books, web sites and Comics.
2. • The 3D models – used in the Movies, the Animations, and the Video Games
3. • The Digital photo artwork used to make advertisements and the posters.
4. • The Digital painting
5. • The Web sites
6. •The images generated by computers
7. • The Animations
8. • The Games
The Digital Art combines together the Art, Math, Science and Technology,
The Digital art need the knowledge of art, computers, design and the innovative spirit.
Benefits of Digital Art
It does not Change
The Visual art does have an effect of the environment. Digital art could remain forever in a computer file format; and like physical art cannot be removed by the physical environment. It cannot be harmed by its environment.
• Can be duplicated with accuracy
Reproductions of physical art originals are the images of the original work. Whereas in digital art the Copies are not the copies, but it is a duplicate of the original work of art, therefore the copy and the original are the same.
• Provides unlimited Possibilities
The Color in the digital sphere is shown in the form of bits. The top most accessible hardware is 281.5 Trillion and 48 bits colors.